With the exception of the Chapel, all facilities at Rancho Los Mochos are centrally located. Bunk House - The bunk house is located across from the entrance to the main campfire area. It can house up to 12 individuals in 6 rooms. Each room has a metal cot. Chapel - The Chapel is located on the hill behind the activity field and is accessed via the Chapel Hill trail. Dimond-O Room - The Camp Dimond-O room is dedicated to the former Oakland Area Council and San Francisco Bay Area Council camp that was located near the entrance to Yosemite park from 1926 until 1978. Memorabilia located in the room originally hung in the dining hall of Dimond-O. Dining hall - The dining hall can accommodate up to 80 persons seated for meals. Emergency Fire Bell - the fire bell which stands outside of the dining hall complex originally was attached to a steam locomotive and stood outside the dining hall at Camp Dimond-O. The Bell is only rung in case of emergency. Rangers Residence - The rangers residence is a private residence that is off limits to scouts and visitors. Shower house - The shower house building contains both restroom facilities and showers. Teel Lodge - Teel Lodge is named after Mary Teel a long-time teacher in San Lorenzo whose estate allowed the construction of this building in 1953. Teel lodge has a large meeting room, the health lodge, camp office and some limited sleeping quarters (known as the West Annex). Trading Post - the trading post is located to the right of the dining hall entrance.

Camp Facilities

Copyright ©, All Rights Reserved
Rancho Los Mochos, 18450 Mines Road, Livermore, CA  94550 Golden Gate Area Council-BSA, 6601 Owens Drive, Suite 100, Pleasanton, CA  94588 | PH: 925.674.6100 email: info@rancholosmochos.org  |  www.rancholosmochos.org Rancho Los Mochos Established 1944, Oakland Area Council